Saturday, May 17, 2008

Holiday 4 days in PT.ADM

Hello Guys..
It's a long time I didn't posting in my BLOG. Today and 3 days next I have holiday so I can enjoy my days with everything I like. A few days ago I have learned that a blogspot is can modificated with taking a new templates, add calender, clock, online counter, web counter and so many the other. He he he but what you know where I get this information. From internet..? No. From Friends..? No. Maybe from by buy books..? Not too. I got this information is by read book in Gramedia book store(but I don't buy this book, he he only read in there and also I practise it in internet shop). I have done practise to change my template, this template can be pick up in www.finalsense.com
OK.in the other topics,I have done too to study Nihongo and Eigo Lesson by downloading the mp3 file, that are free so I like it and now I have many lesson about learning Japane language that my hoby and English that can use in global life. You can take it in www.podbean.com You must sign up for the first and search in tag podcat with label education and the so many provider for learning japanese and English language. So goodbye and Ganbatte Kudasai..

No comments: