Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jonaya Introduction

Hi all..
Let me introduce my self..
My real name is Joko Setiawan, I am just only 19 years old and I am now have been working at PT. ASTRA DAIHATSU MOTOR Jakarta as Welding Operator. I am finished school from SMK Negeri 4 Bojonegoro East Java Indonesia in major Mining Geology.OK!!That's all my introduction, begin now I will posting many things that can make me and you all readers take benefit to improve our live to be better. It is usually about jobs, bussinesses, schools, collegues, scholarship and the others. But it must need a time to cover thats all. So, you must be patient and I hope you leave a comment for me..
Thanks before, my purpose choose English for introduse my self is it can be read by everyone in the world and I like to collect friends from the overseas. I can be contact at:
Email:jokosetiawan1@gmail.com
Call: 021-32418500
HP: +6285693829101
OK. In Future I will posting with English, Japanese Language, or Indonesian, because may native language is Indonesian and japanese Language is learning step he he..

No comments: